April 19, 2011

Gravity

Today has been an odd day for me. Starting with the dream I had.. I was at a concert, my seats were in the nose bleeds and as I was walking to them I was pulled forward to where I was on the verge of falling towards the stage. The floor went to such a steep angle that I was holding on for dear life. I was then in some obstacle course outdoors at a swimming pool, the object of the course was to jump from kayak to kayak without falling in the water. Every time I hit kayak no.2 I couldn't stand up due to some crazy force of gravity. I'm unsure why all of my dreams lately (now that I'm thinking about it) have had some intense form of gravity, whether it being unable to stand up straight or holding on as I'm dangling in some other direction. But its rather odd..
Gravity in the dream dictionary:
To feel gravity in your dream, represents the weight and pressure you feel on you. You are feeling overwhelmed. Problems, work or stress is literally weighing you down.
Kayak:
To see a kayak or go kayaking in your dream, indicates that you are emotionally well balanced. You are in tune with your feelings. Alternatively, the dream means that you are succeeding through your own willpower, determination and drive.
I have definitely hit a fork in the road as of late and I am trying to figure out the best path for me now and for my future. I know I have the drive to succeed but I tend to also be my own worst enemy at times so hopefully I make the right choices...

I think that's all for now. Just feelin' a bit off today I guess.

(Dream info from: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/g.htm)

No comments:

Post a Comment